Women's BlueSeventy Helix - RTS
Lowest Temp: 55F / 12.5C
Buoyancy Profile: 5:5:4
Performance Level: Elite / Pro
The sixth incarnation of the HELIX is our finest suit ever. Built using all-new LIFT technology, this suit puts every swimmer in an efficient downhill swimming position. Tested and refined by Olympic & World Champion athletes, it features premium materials, a proprietary shoulder design, and many other speed-enhancing features. A true second skin and lightning fast through T1.
- Torsion Stretch Technology (TST): the distinct blue shoulders and back are designed to offer the ultimate flexibility throughout your full range of motion
- Layered Insulation Foam Technology (LIFT): ultra buoyant foam sandwiched between the outer and inner layers on the back of the legs improve body positioning
- Aqua Feel Catch Panels: Hydrophobic, permeable textile catch panels return the feel for the water
- The Insides Count: extremely flexible, 100% nylon ultra-stretch jersey is lighter and offers significantly increased stretch compared to previous suits.
- Vo2 Chest Panels: buoyant Yamamoto aerodome is split by a flexible panel improving both buoyancy and performance through easier breathing
- Contour Fit for Comfort: gender specific contouring and thinner 3mm side panels allow for more natural hip rotation and easier suit removal
- Reverse Zipper: eliminates chafing at the neck due to the position of the zipper head and allows for a lower more comfortable collar
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
30 DAY RETURN PERIOD
We accept exchanges and returns for products up to 30 days from when it is shipped out. We know life gets busy and it's easy to let those 30 days slip by... Please try on your new blueseventy gear as soon as possible upon receiving to confirm the fit and comfort.
At blueseventy we take pride in producing the world’s best swimming products, and we stand behind our materials and manufacturing processes. We are committed to delivering products free of defects and of the highest quality.
If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase from blueseventy, please feel free to start an exchange or return. We offer FREE exchanges to help you get the perfect fit. Items can also be returned for full store credit or a refund (less the return label cost, $10).
- Items sold on Clearance, or listed as Demo are not eligible for a refund, but may be issued store credit or exchange if we have other sizes available.
- Please ship your items back as soon as possible. If you wait between submitting an exchange and sending your product back there is a chance the item could go out of stock before the exchange is processed.
- Items returned outside of our portal or without contacting us first may be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Warranty claims should be handled separately - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders placed during an Outlet sale cannot be exchanged through our portal, please email us at email@example.com.
Take it for a Swim! (This won't affect your ability to get a refund). Wetsuits should have a snug fit when on dry land - they typically feel more comfortable in the water. If your suit feels a bit tight, we encourage you to take a practice swim and see how it feels. Make sure to review our Wetsuit Fit Tips to ensure you have the suit on completely and adjusted well for optimal fit and comfort.
Wetsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days from when it ships. Exchanges are FREE, we want you comfortable and satisfied with your blueseventy wetsuit purchase!
Please DO NOT modify the suit (ie trimming the legs or arms) until you are 100% sure you will not be exchanging or returning. Suits must be in like new conditions, accidental damage or modifications may result in your return being rejected or subject to a return fee.
Please keep and return all tags that came on the wetsuit, even if you removed for a trial swim.