2021 Men's BlueSeventy Fusion - NEM
Lowest Temp: 55F / 12.5C
Buoyancy Profile: 3:5:4
Performance Level: Competition
We re-imagined what an entry level suit should be and came up with the best fitting, most comfortable and most flexible FUSION suit yet. A lowered neckline, improved paneling and upgraded materials has created an entry level suit that fits and performs well above it’s cost.
- Premium Materials: Upgraded #39 cell Yamamoto neoprene is paired with premium liners to maximize flexibility through the shoulders and arms.
- Breathe Easy: A lowered neckline improves comfort and minimizes chafing without compromising the seal to prevent water entry.
- Quick Exit: Re-designed leg panels improve the ease of suit removal.
- Comfort and Speed: Thinner side panels for a better fit are paired with a fully SCS coated suit for maximum performance and durability.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
30 DAY RETURN PERIOD
We accept exchanges and returns for products up to 30 days from when it is shipped out. We know life gets busy and it's easy to let those 30 days slip by... Please try on your new blueseventy gear as soon as possible upon receiving to confirm the fit and comfort.
At blueseventy we take pride in producing the world’s best swimming products, and we stand behind our materials and manufacturing processes. We are committed to delivering products free of defects and of the highest quality.
If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase from blueseventy, please feel free to start an exchange or return. We offer FREE exchanges to help you get the perfect fit. Items can also be returned for full store credit or a refund (less the return label cost, $10).
- Items sold on Clearance, or listed as Demo are not eligible for a refund, but may be issued store credit or exchange if we have other sizes available.
- Please ship your items back as soon as possible. If you wait between submitting an exchange and sending your product back there is a chance the item could go out of stock before the exchange is processed.
- Items returned outside of our portal or without contacting us first may be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Warranty claims should be handled separately - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders placed during an Outlet sale cannot be exchanged through our portal, please email us at email@example.com.
Take it for a Swim! (This won't affect your ability to get a refund). Wetsuits should have a snug fit when on dry land - they typically feel more comfortable in the water. If your suit feels a bit tight, we encourage you to take a practice swim and see how it feels. Make sure to review our Wetsuit Fit Tips to ensure you have the suit on completely and adjusted well for optimal fit and comfort.
Wetsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days from when it ships. Exchanges are FREE, we want you comfortable and satisfied with your blueseventy wetsuit purchase!
Please DO NOT modify the suit (ie trimming the legs or arms) until you are 100% sure you will not be exchanging or returning. Suits must be in like new conditions, accidental damage or modifications may result in your return being rejected or subject to a return fee.
Please keep and return all tags that came on the wetsuit, even if you removed for a trial swim.