Men's PZ4TX SwimSkin - NEM
Over ten years of flume testing and design in high performance swimming product development combined with the most recent developments in textile research have gone into the PZ4TX. The result is a combination of four different hydrophobic fabrics hand-chosen for their compression and stretch characteristics. These high quality Italian fabrics are sourced from renowned textile manufacturer Taiana and were developed for our competition pool suits with hydrophobic qualities built into the yarns. These fabrics are infused to repel water instead of after-market coatings that can lose their water repellency over time. The PZ4TX swimskin ensures compressive properties with an innovative side panel that improves swimming position and athlete performance.
Swimskins are a thin, compressive fabric suit designed to maximize your speed when the water is too warm for a wetsuit. They do not provide buoyancy or warmth like a wetsuit.
- Provides extraordinary elasticity, optimal muscular compression and exceptional breathability.
- Ultra sonic bonded seams for smooth surface flow.
- Folded & bonded sealed edges reduces chafing and pressure points.
- Low drag coefficient.
- Retains shape and compression fit longer.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
30 DAY RETURN PERIOD
We accept exchanges and returns for products up to 30 days from when it is shipped out. We know life gets busy and it's easy to let those 30 days slip by... Please try on your new blueseventy gear as soon as possible upon receiving to confirm the fit and comfort.
At blueseventy we take pride in producing the world’s best swimming products, and we stand behind our materials and manufacturing processes. We are committed to delivering products free of defects and of the highest quality.
If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase from blueseventy, please feel free to start an exchange or return. We offer FREE exchanges to help you get the perfect fit. Items can also be returned for full store credit or a refund (less the return label cost, $10).
- Items sold on Clearance, or listed as Demo are not eligible for a refund, but may be issued store credit or exchange if we have other sizes available.
- Please ship your items back as soon as possible. If you wait between submitting an exchange and sending your product back there is a chance the item could go out of stock before the exchange is processed.
- Items returned outside of our portal or without contacting us first may be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Warranty claims should be handled separately - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders placed during an Outlet sale cannot be exchanged through our portal, please email us at email@example.com.
Take it for a Swim! (This won't affect your ability to get a refund). Wetsuits should have a snug fit when on dry land - they typically feel more comfortable in the water. If your suit feels a bit tight, we encourage you to take a practice swim and see how it feels. Make sure to review our Wetsuit Fit Tips to ensure you have the suit on completely and adjusted well for optimal fit and comfort.
Wetsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days from when it ships. Exchanges are FREE, we want you comfortable and satisfied with your blueseventy wetsuit purchase!
Please DO NOT modify the suit (ie trimming the legs or arms) until you are 100% sure you will not be exchanging or returning. Suits must be in like new conditions, accidental damage or modifications may result in your return being rejected or subject to a return fee.
Please keep and return all tags that came on the wetsuit, even if you removed for a trial swim.